<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] leasing and how many days a week do you ride for a 25?
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:53 GMT 2003
  • - JUDYK89
  • - superpat

    Re: [RC] leasing and how many days a week do you ride for a 25? - Colleen Egleston

    If your horse is in good shape already, I'd knock it down to three times a week, two 8 miles and one 12-15 mile.  I know when I work out everyday, not only do I get burned out, but I am sooo sore, no recovery time.

    Just my VERY HUMBLE opinion, definitely not an expert.

    C.
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 1:34 AM
    Subject: Re: [RC] leasing and how many days a week do you ride for a 25?

    Well, the lease thing fell through with my horse.  I was going to put an ad in the paper, but I'm having second thoughts.  I have spent a lot of time training this mare, and would hate to have someone screw that up.  I want to do a 25 in about 3 months.  I have read that I need to be riding 5 days a week.  Does anyone agree/disagree with this?
    Pamela