<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] West Nile
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:19 GMT 2003
  • - Diane
  • - Howard Bramhall

    RE: [RC] West Nile - Alison Farrin

    Stupid question.  Is this a vaccine the vet HAS to give?  Like Rabies?  Or can we but it through the vet supply and administer ourselves?

    Alison A. Farrin
    Innovative Pension
    Innovative Retirement Services
    858-748-6500 x 107
    alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Howard Bramhall
    Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 8:28 PM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] West Nile

    I don't want to scare anyone with this, but my Vet came out today, for shots, Coggins and a Health Certificate to get me up to Georgia next month (yea, watch out Peach State, I'm coming) and she talked me into getting the West Nile vaccine.  Now, this woman doesn't try to persuade me to do much, she knows I'm kind of cheap and not the first one to jump in line with a new vaccine.  She didn't push it much last year.  But, she's pushing it now.