<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] [RC] RIDING CLOTHES?!?!
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:21 GMT 2003
  • - Nancy Mitts
  • - Ridecamp Guest

    Re: [RC] [RC] RIDING CLOTHES?!?! - Laurie Durgin

    I got mine at "Marshalls" for 10.00. Try on Large or Extra large, they do stretch. !!!!Or you could go to the WOMENS sizes(not gender as in large women). I am missing some ridecamps, I find you all discussing things and can't find the orginal thread I think I have a secreat deleter driving me crazy. I wish I knew what started this thread?  Laurie an Rascal the swimming horse

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Howard Bramhall
    Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 9:12 AM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] RIDING CLOTHES?!?!

    OK, I'm having difficulty with this term "freeballing," that some of you ladies are "loosely" throwing around here on Ridecamp.  My question is, "Don't you have to have em to use this term?"  If you don't have them what are you freeing?  I'm so confused.  And, really, for those of us who do have them, that's the last thing we want to do with them.  It's just asking for trouble, kind of like that movie "Free Willie." (Did you notice how much trouble freeing him was?)  You must keep them locked up, in a safe deposit box, protected, and the only time you let them "free" is late at night (well, OK, maybe, once in a blue moon in the morning or afternoon) after someone says to ya, "Feeling lucky tonite, sailor?"

    So, am I missing something here, as usual?  Are there parts to a female endurance rider I was not aware of? What does Susan do with them after she cuts them off? (every time I think of what she did to Howard, the bull, who is now a steer, I cry).  Does she sell them to female endurance riders at a cut-rate discount?  Is this some kind of secret tradition that only female riders know about?  Are ya'll a bunch of "Masons," with a secret handshake and hidden agendas?  Is this the real reason why there aren't too many male endurance riders out there anymore?  As you can see, I got lots of questions.  I'm concerned.

    Finally, I want a pair of ten dollar Coolmax tights myself, and I'm not shy about going into the Ladies section in Wal-Mart (I wonder if they'll let me use their dressing room), but I have no idea what size I'd wear.  Can someone help me out with that one?  Paddi?  You already have my measurements so I won't have to post them on Ridecamp if you can help me here.

    cya,
    Howard (95 degrees and 78% humidity; it just doesn't get any better than this)