<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] The finish at the Tevis
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:21 GMT 2003
  • - Heidi Smith
  • - Ridecamp Guest

    Re: [RC] The finish at the Tevis - Typef

    The same thing happened at Foresthill and everybody clapped and took pictures. Then they held up pruners and said they were just clearing trail. I thought that was kind of strange since I figured ride management would have already done that. And then I figured that was cool that they were so concerned about making sure branches weren't in the way.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Mike Sofen
    Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 7:56 AM
    Subject: RE: [RC] The finish at the Tevis

    This is a very curious description...two horses and riders just "happen" to be out riding part of the Tevis trail at the very same time that Potato just "happens" to be pushing for the finish line, and there were reports of two horses joining Potato and may have been pacing him...does this strike anyone else as a bit peculiar?

    They might not have felt silly at all...

    Mike Sofen