<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Fw: [RC] girth problems
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:23 GMT 2003
  • - Lif Strand
  • - Steve Hallmark

    Fw: [RC] girth problems - Lori Bertolucci

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Lori Bertolucci
    Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 5:01 PM
    To: Ridecamp Guest; emb1@xxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [RC] girth problems

    I ride an all-purpose english saddle and having come upon this problem went to a mohair string girth. You can purchase them thru Stateline Tack. They are only about $15.00 and work wonderfully. (and they are washable) Just make sure you order the one with the roller buckles to save wear and tear on your straps.
    Lori B.