<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Fw: [RC] further on bleach in puncture wound
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:51 GMT 2003
  • - amber applegate
  • - Merryben

    Fw: [RC] further on bleach in puncture wound - amber applegate

    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Rob
    Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 2:36 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] further on bleach in puncture wound

       Yes, and even if you are on a well, which I am and everybody out here is, sometimes the well show up with coliforms and guess how you treat it?.........Bleach.

    And if you clean your water troughs out, bleach is like an instant algae remover and the animals are back to drinking crystal clear water with no scrubbing. Who is that anyhoo that is bad mouthing Bleach? What would all the blondes do without Bleach? Sheesh, I think I am going to buy a thousand shares of Clorox while the prices are down.

    amber