<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] nick warhol- tevis 2002 story 5 of 5
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:52 GMT 2003
  • - DABNEY FINCH
  • - Maggie & David

    Re: [RC] nick warhol- tevis 2002 story 5 of 5 - Barbara McCrary

    Thanks, Nick for such a wonderfully descriptive trip through this year's
    Tevis.  As the breeders of Holly, (breeder being defined as the owner of the
    mare at time of service), even though she was lodged at Fire Mtn. at the
    time, and Holly being half sister on the sire's side to our good gelding
    Flying Cloud, I naturally have a keen interest in how Holly is doing.
    Having attempted Tevis 8 times, and finished 3, I can relate somewhat to
    your experiences.  The trail has changed a lot since I last attempted it,
    but I can still remember the heat, rocks and dust.  Thanks for such a great
    story.

    I would love to see you and Holly at Swanton Pacific on August 24th.  I
    haven't seen Holly since she was about 4 months old.

    Barbara McCrary
    Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100