<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Sportsmanship @ Tevis
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:53 GMT 2003
  • - Maria Berger
  • - DABNEY FINCH

    [RC] Sportsmanship @ Tevis - BetnDez

    Barry--
    Thanks for sharing some of the good experiences from Tevis.  Too often we hear only the negative or sensational stuff.  I love hearing all the good sports stories.
    Betty

    Barry Waitte waitte@xxxxxxx
    I have a couple of 'sportsmanship' stories from the Tevis trail.

    With adversity we have the opportunity to make things better.  I had the ride of a lifetime and finished in a position far beyond my expectations, supported by a great crew and the most outstanding vet team.  This is a wonderful sport with mostly great people who go out of their way to help others and have fun. <<<<<