Endurance World Editor

I would be interested in just exactly what the differences are in the STYLE - the actual topography and difficulty - of the FEI, International and other rides that are somewhat not within the purview of AERC. Not having been to them, I would like to hear from someone who has BEEN to some - ARE they generally very flat? IS there a preponderance of assistance  - crew, etc? What is the general attitude of the riders - goals, etc?

Sandy