RC: help me pull

I have absolutely no problems pulling my two-horse, with or without two
horses in it, with my 1996 Grand Cherokee.  I have the 5.2 V8, the supped up
cooling and transmission, and the tow package.  It's rated for 6500 pounds.

Now, I have, on desperate occassions, pulled a large stock trailer, 16 long
(6 wide by 7 tall inside measurements)  This is not a good thing.  Stopping
is hard, load has to be managed carefully to prevent/minimize sway.  Not
recommended.  Not by any means recommended.

But for just two horse in a straight load bumper pull, it's fine.

-Tamara