LD rides in the NE and SE

After seeing the comment on very few LDs in NE and SE - I
checked the custom calendar at

http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Calendar/ridesCUSTOM.asp

Here's where you can put in a distance and list all the
rides in a region at a selected distance.

It used to work well but there's a glitch in the s/w
somewhere now that shows only a few rides at a selected
distance.  Perhaps that's where the comment came from.

When we fix the s/w - try the site again.  In the NE and SE
- there are only a few rides that don't have LD.  Probably
95% plus have LDs.

Or just look at all the rides in the NE or SE - the
distances are part of the title information.

Mike