re: JH-putting stop on a horse

JH wrote a,

horse of my own. Therefore, I decided that would NOT happen with my
horse, and it didn't. I rode Sunny on his second ride, even at the
start, with a halter>>>>>>

Big talk from the guy who WHINED HARD about Biltmore having the
finish on a hilltop so the riders had to be able to stop their
horses quickly or be running downhill and how could anyone
be expected to stop a horse quickly at a ride finish?!

Teresa (too long a memory?)