Re: RC: Goals

hmmm - I just think TI and his ilk need a few other hobbies. I would just shrivel if all I had to do was one thing. As much as I love my horses, this sport and the people in it -well, sheesh - life is filled with....other stuff. Ball games, music, family, checkers....well I digress - it must be winter and we have been cooped up a bit!