From: Kathy Mayeda [mailto:Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 1:46 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Good Old Tom Ivers

Got my copy of Endurance World yesterday.  Guess who wrote the editor.  Our guy, TI.  He was kissing up to Michael Stone and talking about “professionalism” in endurance.  Then he suggested that there could be FEI endurance rides that are not AERC sanctioned in the United States.  Hmmmm….. ROC?………

Anyhoo, I haven’t heard anything about any endurance rides that are not  sanctioned by AERC besides the ROC.  Have you?

K.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-