sports saddle and 100 miles

Rusty jrusty@novus-tele.net
My question is how many 100 milers ride in a treeless sports saddle? I
have heard that over that distance a sore back may happen do to a tired
rider maybe not riding as well as we normally can. Is this true? My other
question is, I ride in a Boz saddle now and love the wide seat. It seems
to fit my hips and allow my legs to "hang" in a good place for me. What
sports saddle would also have a wide seat for the rider?Thank you.