distance prospects in SE PA

TWO Morabs:

10yo Morab g., must ride regularly; very energetic.  Excellent (SE PA) home
a MUST.  Reply to ChippyRN@aol.com  No price or telephone # given.

Another person, Jessica, wants desperately to sell her coming 5yo
green-broke Morab mare by the end of THIS week.  Her barrel-racer is
arriving and must make room.  She said the following of this mare:  sweet,
friendly, tough feet, very easy to tack up, bathes, ties, clips, good for
vet & hoof trimming, 14.2H, grey.  Call Jessica at 570-668-3349.  I asked
more and she said she tried to load her on a trailer but she was "stubborn".
She also said she is slightly spooky.  She may have been on this horse only
once or twice; I didn't ask.  She said she didn't have time to train a
horse.  She paid $2000 a year ago but will take the best offer by the end of
THIS WEEK.