<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Earplugs
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:19 GMT 2003
  • - Lori Bertolucci
  • - Rob

    Re: [RC] Earplugs - Howard Bramhall

    What a cool idea!  How far can they go in?  What size do you buy?  Man, I can just see it now with those strings a flying in the canter!

    I still have lots of those little spongy things that I borrowed from some of my C-130 buddies (that plane is loud) to put into my ears when fire a gun. You roll them up into little balls and then the expand when you put them into your ear and let go.

    I never really thought about my horse.  Duh!  Watch out Mr. Weirdo, who lives in the woods and preys on anything weak, this horse shoots back! Bang, bang.

    cya,
    Howard (tampons for Moonlight Princess; I never thought I'd be see that day.  "It's not for me, Ms. Cashier person, it's for my horse.  She's running a little heavy this month.")

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Rob
    Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 5:14 PM
    To: ridecamp
    Subject: Re: [RC] Earplugs

    This might sound sick but, I use Tampons for earplugs with Tiana when I
    shoot from her back. They're nice dense little cotton plugs with strings

    already attached so they don't get lost in your horses head somewhere.
    Sebastian on the other hand doesn't want anything to do with Tampons
    being stuck in his ears, must be a guy thing.

    --
    Rob Kalb
    Rob's Equine Hoof Care