<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Horse Trails
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:21 GMT 2003
  • - Allegra
  • - Wintersdwbob1

    Re: [RC] Horse Trails - Lori Bertolucci

    April, that is the same thing going on here (Pacific time zone). The guide, both on screen and on the website, say one thing, and you get something completely different. Lately it has been hours, literally, of video auction. Nice, if you are a rancher looking for more cattle to buy, but very boring otherwise!
    Lori B.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: April Johnson
    Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 8:43 PM
    To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] Horse Trails

    I can't seem to get this program. :( I have DISH network and the right channel for it, but they're not showing the right program! Last Saturday evening, they had a show about mustangs instead of showing a repeat of Horse Trails.

    So I stayed up tonight (I get up early, so go to bed early) to see if I could watch it at the 10:30 PM showing (Central Time Zone). The satellite guide claims that Horse Trails will be on, but it's some thing about a bitless bridle. Interesting, but not enough to lose sleep over!

    I'm disappointed and not sure what to do now. I guess I'll go to bed.

    April
    Nashville, TN

    ---