<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Muscle on Back
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:22 GMT 2003
  • - lorristringfield
  • - Deanna German

    Re: [RC] Muscle on Back - Diane

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Diane
    Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 12:15 PM
    Subject: Re: Muscle on Back

        Thank you Beth, I started low jumping, flying lead changes, lateral trotting & circles, circles, & more circles,
    2 days ago. I was sore so I figured I would let him rest yesterday, & start again tonight. I live in FL. & their are NO
    even small hills in these here parts. It was so funny when we started jumping a small ditch, I kept telling him what a
    good boy he was, & gave him a treat. He then started to jump any little puddle we came across. WHO SAY"S HORSES ARE DUMB!!  THANKS  TO ALL WHO REPLIED .
                     Diane & her jumping Brazz