<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Qatar International Desert Marathon
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:29:49 GMT 2003
  • - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
  • - Typef

    Re: [RC] Qatar International Desert Marathon - Typef

    Well, I got my answer by going to WHOIS and looked up conceptad.com which is the domain name for the official newsletter for the Marathon. It's been protected and locked, obviously due to the Sept. 11 disaster. Why I can't find anything on Discover or National Geographic seems weird but I guess they chose to toss everything that had anything to do with Qatar.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Typef
    Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 11:05 AM
    Subject: [RC] Qatar International Desert Marathon

    My daughter said she saw this on TV and I wanted to do some research on it. Every link I found on a search engine, even though they were different addresses, dumped me on a generic eBay page like they had been hacked. Anybody have a real address or know of someplace where I could find information?
    Thanks,
    :) Jackie