<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Side pulls/ head gear. (for the horse)
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:28:56 GMT 2003
  • - Heidi Smith
  • - Drin Becker

    Re: [RC] Side pulls/ head gear. (for the horse) - Allegra

         Yes I am planning on Riding the Oak Leaf Run, if I can find some one to help me out.  Seeing it would be my first I don't want to go alone. I'm trying to get my mum to come, but she hasn't ridden her horse  all spring. (Except on occasion when I drag her with me) I was hoping to maybe go to some of the LD rides before that to get my bearings, but it seems I'm a little to late for that.

        Thank you,

       Allegra
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Allegra
    Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 9:58 PM
    Subject: Side pulls/ head gear. (for the horse)

    I am trying to switch all my horses over to bitless headgear. I have 3 of 4
    changed over for recreational riding and my one 50 mile horse can go in a
    vosal after the 1st loop. The others go in a bitless bridle and a sidepull.

    I noticed in your attachment that you are from Michigan. Are you gonna ride
    the Oak Leaf Run in July?

    Susan