<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Fw: [RC] juniors
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:28:15 GMT 2003
  • - Alison Farrin
  • - Steph Teeter

    Fw: [RC] juniors - Lori Bertolucci

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Lori Bertolucci
    Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 10:01 AM
    To: FancyNite@xxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [RC] juniors

    I had the pleasure of sponsoring my friend, Roxi's, daughter at rides in the PNW. They were probably some of my most memorial rides. Jessi was a great sport and it was fun to hear her points of view on how the adults were riding. Her mom is a serious endurance rider, and I just like to be on the trail, sort of the "finish is to win" attitude. Even tho' Jessi and I never planned to top ten, we managed to do so with out even trying. Jessi was just as happy as me to ride within our horses limits and to be polite on the trail.  Times around camp were always more entertaining with Jessi around. I understand Jessi has become quite the accomplished horsewoman, and is spending the summer learning even more about the sport from our hostess of Ridecamp, Steph.
    Steph, you have a great young lady there with you!

    Lori B.