<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] More Thoughts
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:27:25 GMT 2003
  • - goearth
  • - goearth

    RE: [RC] More Thoughts - Bob Morris

    Margie:

    As you are now doubt aware, I have been active in Endurance
    for a number of years. I have served on the BoD and run for
    the BoD as at-large and regional director.

    I have often commented on line as well as directly too the
    Directors. Seldom have I ever received an answer let alone
    an acknowledgement that I had tried to make contact. Yes,
    there are two or three who will answer but, in my
    experience, the preponderance of our Directors appear to
    ignore any contact by the membership.

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises