<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] West nile and website map
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:53 GMT 2003
  • - John A. Teeter
  • - PEGGASIS

    Re: [RC] West nile and website map - April Johnson

    Try this link. The other was mispelled.

    April
    Nashville, TN

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 11:17 AM
    Subject: [RC] West nile and website map

    I gave my horses 1st dose 10 days ago , no reactions. Rascal 9, Honey 7, Champ 11, Savannah20, Scout 1,.Got it for 89.$ 10 doses, thru vet. Did paperwork to make legal. But only way I could afford it. Been watchin the website my vet gave me. It has moved into fl. pretty good and so. Ga. Here in Atlanta theres been birds land my squitos  found  with it. I figured I may ride in so. Ga or Fl. Seems death rate is 37%. Early supportive care at vet hospital costs about 2400$ they say. So I amd others in the area are vaccinating. A big barn I walk the horse at is getting everyone vaccinated. Haven't heard of any reactions yet.
    Website withe county by county, state be state tracking and statistics is
    Laurie

    ---