<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Critical Thinking/The six rules of evidential reasoning /was pet communicators
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:55 GMT 2003
  • - Ridecamp Guest
  • - Joane Pappas White

    Re: [RC] Critical Thinking/The six rules of evidential reasoning /was pet communicators - S.N.

    Best resource for critical thinking tools is good ol' Carl Sagan's "The Fine
    Art of Baloney Detection". You can find it here:
    http://www.sff.net/people/MBourne/Weirdnessbaloney.htp

    And just for the record, the James Randi Foundation has a one million dollar
    prize for anyone who can provide concrete reliable evidence of esp, or any
    psychic or paranormal abilities. Funny thing, no one has been able to
    collect it, even though there are only the most basic evidence rules one
    must follow, as with any scientific data collection....details on this can
    be seen at:
    www.randi.org

    ~Shere
    (unrepentant skeptic - show me the evidence!)