<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] horse prices?
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:58 GMT 2003
  • - Heidi Smith
  • - RICMARC

    RE: [RC] horse prices? - Bob Morris

    Meat price is it basic bottom line in horse prices. Anything above that price depends on performance ability and emotional value. If the horse is not a top contender then it will not command a price based on ability, therefore you work on emotion.

    You look for some one in need of a companion animal and base your sales pitch along that line. List the good points and negate the poor ones. Remember it is a sale and that takes salesmanship.

    Also consider a gift. (tax deduction) Angie was on the look out for a horse such as yours for Becky.

    Bob

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises