<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Eddie
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:58 GMT 2003
  • - Ridecamp Guest
  • - Karla Watson

    Re: [RC] Eddie - goearth

    I don't know if this thing with Eddie is over or not because i was there and
    saw most of all.  I know it took at least 30 minutes to roll the truck off
    him.  I tried as soon as i saw the senerio and could not convince anyone to
    help me. The first Policeman on the scene was a County Deputy who
    idenitified Eddie as ..."An Habitual Offender who smelled of alcohol."
    Another Guy who showed up in jogging shorts and a small PU Truck who i asked
    if he was a Medic said NO and showed up later in a State Police Car.  I left
    and Eddie was still on the stretcher amongst a massive traffic jam on a
    mountain road because to be honest i didn't care about my ice cream and they
    were in NO HURRY to move him even tho he said ..."i can't breathe..."  He
    was not a subspecies...he was a human being and as i told Maryann if it was
    some one in my family i would have taken the matter into my own hands and
    not let these professionals who were more concerned about 'Gloves' and past
    stories allow someone to die.  And i Personally await the flames from the
    professionals on this list to flame me.....because i am obiouvsly affected
    by Eddie.  tom sites
    Date: Sunday, June 02, 2002 12:22 PM
    Subject: RE: Eddie