<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] It would sell big time!
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:16 GMT 2003
  • - Linda Flemmer
  • - Bob Morris

    RE: [RC] It would sell big time! - Bob Morris

    For the female side calendar I would venture Louise, Barbara, Julie and my wife as starters! These are REAL WOMEN!

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises
    Boise, ID

    -----Original Message-----
    From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Barbara McCrary
    Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:17 AM
    To: LSimoni197@xxxxxxx
    Cc: RIDECAMP
    Subject: Re: [RC] It would sell big time!

    In all seriousness, given that we've been having considerable fun with this topic, I think this is a terrific idea.  I would volunteer a photo of Lud, as yet to be taken, in his black riding tights, with his horse alongside, or under him, as the case may be.  He has powerful, muscular legs that just show well in tights.  Of course, many west region riders associate him with his jeans and red suspenders, but he's found tights chafe less than jeans, so there's been a changeover.
    (He'd probably be embarrassed to death if he knew I was writing this.)  I'm prejudiced, of course, but I think he'd make a great calendar "pinup".  It's the genuine western look that gets me.....the cross between Gregory Peck and John Wayne....and the rugged, lean face.
    As an aside, do you realize that in the 1700s and 1800s, when men wore knee britches and socks, those who had skinny legs used to fill the socks with sawdust to make their legs look more appealing?  Honest, I read it.

    Barbara