<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] underwear
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:23 GMT 2003
  • - Deanna German
  • - Howard Bramhall

    Re: [RC] underwear - Lisa Redmond

    Something tells me we need to turn the air conditioner on high in here for the gentlemen.....=)
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 12:42 PM
    Subject: [RC] underwear

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 12:34 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] underwear

    In a message dated 05/23/2002 5:34:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    milinda@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    > Bicycle shorts do the same blasted thing!  I don't know
    >  what's worse -- pulling out a wedgie, or pulling those leg openings back
    >  down toward your knees!

    Yeah...there are problems everywhere. Here's something I have done and it
    worked.
    Men stop reading.

    Don't wear underwear, put a "liner"  *there* so the seam won't go up the
    crotch.

    I've just added this topic to one of the many reasons why I'm addicted to Ridecamp.  I'm hoping that after we finish discussing wedgies and recommendations that we don't wear any underwear at all, we'll move up to the sports bra issue, another interesting subject.  Ah, a day without ridecamp is a day without fantasy.

    cya,

    Howard  (still waiting for my briefs from Canada; what took you so long, eh?)