<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] underwear
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:26:24 GMT 2003
  • - Howard Bramhall
  • - XV11Star

    Re: [RC] underwear - Jessica Spoone

    thats my point exactly!
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 2:15 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] underwear

    In a message dated 5/22/02 11:00:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jspoone@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    LOL ok so I'm weird!

    I hate to come out of the woodwork for this particular topic <G>  But I have to point out that in my experience, underwear wind up in your butt anyway.  Would you rather have a little tiny bit of material in there or a whole lot of it in there?  ;-)

    Definitely ducking back into lurking after that comment,
    Sossity