<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Fw: Horses
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:25:35 GMT 2003
  • - Ridecamp Guest
  • - Dulsey Jindra

    [RC] Fw: Horses - Maggie & David

    I know we aren't supposed to keep this going, but Amber, I don't think this guy has a clue (not to be confused with Howard!:))

    Maggie

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 3:44 PM
    Subject: Re: Horses

    Maggie,
    I do appreciate your concern.  The information that you received was slandorous and untrue.  Would you please forward the email to me that you received.  We do want to get to the bottom of this.
    We do take very good care of our horses and love our horses.
    Have a great day and hug your horse.
    Thanks, Daryl