<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] SouCal: 19 Arabians going to be auctioned off this Tues...
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:25:36 GMT 2003
  • - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
  • - Laurie Durgin

    [RC] SouCal: 19 Arabians going to be auctioned off this Tues... - Wrecksduke

    Just FYI

    Melody

    --- Begin Message ---
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Lise Graber [mailto:deadwoodfarm@xxxxxxxxx]
    Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 9:50 PM
    To: Benzer, Ginny; Cherie Foster; Carol Locus; David Wasden; Fritz Bronner;
    Karen Nelson; Lynn & Carol; Lynda Fennerman; Margie.Beeson@xxxxxxx; Robyn
    Robichaux; sasan Eskander; Sue Gentry; Susan at HorsePlayCentral; terrelane;
    Vicky Greene
    Cc: Brenda Thornberg
    Subject: Fw: H.O.R.S.E. 19 Arabians going to be auctioned off this Tuesday
    in CA

    > This is a crosspost.  Dorann knows I'm sending the information out.  She's
    > seen the horses and knows them.  The have been taken over legally for back
    > boarding fees.  She doesn't expect the horses to go for more than meat
    > prices.  Please pass the information along.
    >
    > Dear Arabian Lovers
    >
    > I have just come home from looking at a group of 19 Arabian horses. They
    are
    > located in Pico Rivera, CA.  They have gone through a court case and the
    > auction of these horses is going to be Tuesday night at 5 PM.  As of today
    > the papers were not yet relinquished.
    >
    > I looked up the horses by the owners name.  I was shocked to see that one
    of
    > the horses that is there is a Khemosabi daughter that I trained as a young
    > horse. There is a Dreamazon son, a Dreamazon daughter.  They are all
    > extremely typey horses.
    >
    > This sale has not been publicized.  The people at the barn have no idea
    what
    > they have.  Thus my fear is that Leonard, Slim(The Killer buyers) and
    others
    > are going to buy up these horses.
    >
    > I do not believe any are broke to ride save the Khemo daughter (I broke
    her)
    > as the owner "did not believe in riding horses, for religious reasons.
    >
    > Could everyone please get the word out.
    >
    > The horses are located at the "International Equestrian Center" in Pico
    > Rivera.
    > To look them up on the Arabian CD, contact me and I will give you the
    owners
    > name. The horses range in age from 10-21.  There is also a bay mare that
    is
    > ancient that was rescued by this lady and has no papers.
    >
    > Again the papers are supposed to be available Monday.  The horses have
    been
    > legally taken over by the boarding stable.
    >
    > Please if you can notify enough people.  These are some gorgeous and sweet
    > horses. Again this sale is going to be THIS TUESDAY at 5 PM (Not a great
    day
    > or time to have a horse sale).
    >
    > Thanks
    > Dorann
    > BonnFrye@xxxxxxx
    >
    > This facility goes by two names....The International Equestrian Center,
    and
    > The Pico Rivera Equestrian Center at Bicentenial Park.

    <FONT COLOR="#000099">Take the Yahoo! Groups survey for a chance to win $1,000.
    Your opinion is very important to us!
    </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/87drlB/TM";><B>Click Here!</B></A>

    Visit the Corral 20 web site: http://www.welcome.to/corral20
    Visit the ETI Natioanl web site: http://www.eti.av.org