<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Free 10lb Moorman minerals
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:25:21 GMT 2003
  • - Ridecamp Guest
  • - sharmark

    Re: [RC] Free 10lb Moorman minerals - Lisa Redmond

    Christy--

    Will a nutritionist do?    =) I haven't seen a label for that product yet--is it part of the Grostrong line?  Sounds more like a palatability issue just from what you said, rather than a nutrient balance issue.  What is the mineral concentration, and what carrier or carriers are they using (would be in the ingredient list, the first 1 or so ingredients)?  Minerals alone can be bitter, and the beet pulp might not have been able to cover the taste.

    Lisa
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 12:59 AM
    Subject: [RC] Free 10lb Moorman minerals

    I received my free minerals 2 days ago... and the horses hate it! They tried to pick around it in their (soaked) beet pulp.  Free choice is out of the question- they'd dump it on purpose, I know it.

    Has any vets here looked at the contents.  It doesn't look as complete as Maxim or other supplements.

    Thanks! Not sure I want to feed it.
    Christy Marie Hawes
    Secretary/ Treasurer - Herron Park Pony Club, Big Sky Region
    Secretary - Arabian Horse Club of WMT