Panacur Purge

Liz Masters ridecamplist@hotmail.com
I found the Panacur Purge Power Pack and it contains 5 tubes, 57 gm each
tube.  The standard tube is 25 gm.

1) Average healthy horse - Do I use the full 57 gm tube?  One 57 gm tube
for each day of a 5 day period or do I only give 25gm of the tube?

2) Weanling / Yearling - What would be a safe doesage to do the purge?

Thank You

Liz Masters
Hoover, Pistol, Bear, TBK, Belesemo Tango, Belesemo Disco and Little Miss
Priss