Re: RC: Controlling horses via ears

Title: Re: RC:  Controlling horses via ears
on 1/6/02 7:58 PM, beth glover at bgloverhrsewmn@hotmail.com wrote:

At least..., as my vet (who has even been on Animal Planet) so wisely pointed out..."They're aerodynamic!".    Beth

You must use Dr. Ramey. Great vet, but not the most stellar bedside manner. He wasn't very nice to me when the TB I was leasing tore his leg and tendon open. He has written a book as well. He certainly does not suffer fools gladly:)
Tiffany