Fw: xp 2001 saddle

  Dell, I tried to answer you, your e/ bounced back, undeliverable,  Call me. or re/e/me Annie G.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dell Brklacic
To: ageorge@vtc.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 6:52 AM
Subject: xp 2001 saddle

Dear Anne, could you send me aprice list of your saddles? Your xp 2001 award saddle is the most beautiful saddle I have ever laid my eyes on. I've always been partial to Billy Cooks and recently owned a show Royal King. It was stolen and I am still trying to replace it. It was like my favorite underwear, I'm sure you know what I mean.
Can't wait to hear from you.
           Thank You ,
             Dell Brklacic