Re: RC: RE: virus

>    I  don't think the message went through ridecamp. There are only two
>messages from  Maggie in there, one of 4k and one of 2k with the
>subjects:  "RC: breeks"  and "RC: Out of the caves!".     is  either of
>these the suspect one??   johnt

The virus mails out to unread posts in the person's PC inbox. Hence the
post it was grabbing the address from was from ridecamp, but the virus did
not come directly from ridecamp.  The one I got from Caryn Peck was the
Badtrans virus/worm:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.b@mm.html.

Lynn Kinsky (Santa Ynez, CA)
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky