RE: RC: Appy Bashing

From :

"Carolyn Burgess" <carolyn_burgess@hotmail.com>

>>There are horses that can excell at endurance that aren't Arabs or 1/2 Arabs. There are Morgans, Mustangs, Standardbreds, Appaloosas, Thoroughbreds and even Quarter Horses & Paints that do well..... but I wanted a Standardbred and that's what I have...<<

Hey, you forgot Saddlebreds! (Do they excel???) My trainer, who breeds Appaloosas & rescues Standardbreds says both breeds are the *best* for distance, you should really enjoy yours. She laughs at Lola, my Arab/Saddlebred, who she thinks leaves our world to go to another planet sometimes, at least during arena work! It's probably a good thing I can't see her face when I'm riding her, because she feels fine from where I am! Anyhow, I've truly enjoyed the many humorous posts on the different breeds & haven't seen anything I would call 'bashing'.  :~)

Bany - shivering in So Fla.