No Subject

Since we seem to be on the subject of Zayante, I can say unequivocally, that
in 37 years in this sport, he is without a doubt the best horse I have ever
ridden...and that includes my Haggin Cup horse and my beloved Buddy.
Unregistered, undetermined age, strikingly beautiful, Zay is just very simply
the best I have seen in our sport.  Julie