RE: RC: tucker saddle

I too have ridden in a Tucker equitation endurance saddle for over a year & LOVE it! I use the english girth rigging with a neoprene english girth. I bought mine used & it was set up with english leathers but with western fenders over them so there's no rubbing. It came with some funky 'easyride' type stirrups that rubbed my ankles (these aren't cut back like the real Easyrides) so I switched to english stirrups. I'm not sure I would like a y-rigging on the girth, seems like this saddle needs some freedom over the loins. Only problem I've found is that it seems to fit a narrow backed horse better, it does not fit my full Arab mare but fits the Saddlebred/Arab cross very nicely.