Long Slow Distance

Title: Long Slow Distance

How’s this for long slow distance……..

One of the guys from our club brought a just under saddle, like I mean, three times under saddle, 5 year old gelding to the Death Valley Encounters.  This guy does not believe in Limited Distance.  He does three days of DVE 50 milers with this horse, riding cutoffs and actually coming in AFTER Trilby in the dark, often off the horse and on foot… Tigger was real tired the last day, and his owner was real proud of him because he gave him his all… so he got the last day off.  Tigger looked great that night and was chasing his pen mate around the corral so they had to separate them!!!

K.