Cabin Fever

Thanks for the replies on the cold weather riding.  I am amazed at the
number of you who ride when it is lower than 30 degrees. I bet many of
you had a laugh when I said my  cut off temp was 60 degrees!  It reminds
me of a friend my husband has from Northern Ireland that when he is in
the states thinks he'd dying of heat stroke anytime the weather is over
60 degrees!

Right now my big obstacle is cold weather clothes.  I've got some
shopping to do as just about everything I own is t-shirts and jeans and
some light jackets.  But after this past week of staying inside and
going absolutely nutty I think I'd ride 'nekkid' just to get out.  I
think it is time polar fleece and I become better aquainted.

We played around in the pasture this evening and at 35 degrees it didn't
feel that bad.  Of course, the wet snow made it feel warmer than the
previous 35 degrees with no snow but bitter wind.

Thanks everyone!  I hope to ride tomorrow. I'm TV'd out, shot pool until
even that is boring, have made enough knitted dishcloths to open a
store, and repainted, refloored, and retiled my son's bathroom (with
help from hubby).  I am dying to RIDE!  Even shoveling manure is more
appealing that being inside. ;-)

Kris