Re: Turning grey

Maybe, maybe not.  I find that isolated white hairs are not necessarily an indication of grey.  Usually the hair around the eyes and muzzle will start turning first.  Greys are weird sometimes in how they decide to make themselves known!  I have 7 different shades of grey in my pasture!  :)  You may have to wait and see unless you can get an experienced breeder to take a look....I had a pretty filly born with a lot of isolated white hairs...I said, ok, she'll be a grey.  NOPE...she's a chestnut with pretty flaxen mane and tail and stray white hairs!  Go figure!
Maggie