Re: Glue-On Shoes (help!)

If she will HOLD her feet long enough, you could try glue ons but they are NOT a cinch to use and I am skeptical as to their use for long term "work".  We have used them on horses successfully for therapeutic reasons and have managed to perfect the technique.  The temperature and humidity have to be right...cold and damp is not good.  The product should be warmed up as well.  The hoof has to be CLEAN.  The SHOE has to be CLEAN and Nelson drills holes in them for glue to gain an extra hold and crossfiles as well.  Another option might be superfast but I can't guarantee anything about that.  Temperature would also be important using that.  Again, the horse will need to hold its foot up long enough for the stuff to start to set (usually a couple of minutes) and then must be willing to stand still and not dance around... our biggest problem with the glue ons is the horse that onces to dance around once we put the foot on the floor again.  It's worth a try but in the long run, waiting to round pen her might be cheaper!  :)  Good luck.
Maggie