Fly Spray

Greetings,

A magazine editor has contacted me for help in finding someone to interview in CT or endurance who has found an effective fly control method for training rides and competition. Personally, I'm still fishing for the secret weapon against deer flies and the green eyed monsters here in the East.  So I don't feel qualified to speak on the subject.

Please email me privately if you can offer them input.  Thanks.

Lori Stewart
rk-ld.stewart@usa.net