Ariats/Bicycles/tevis video

Hi All you RC'rs  I just got back from a bad trip, my mom-in-law died. So I am very happy to read your stories and ascerbic wit after being in the state of shock for the last week.    I wish we had talked about the Ariats last month. My old ones are still  wonderful, but I went riding in my new ones, and horsey twisted a fetlock resulting in a 3 mile steep down hill rocky mountainy hike.  The bloody scabs are healing nicely now. My feet were so tweaked, it was horrible. Blisters and sores all over the place. They would have been fine in saddle I think, but the walking...man. They're broken in now! The old ones never gave me the problem.
     I liked Angies idea about dubbing the Tevis Video. I hope to buy it soon, and maybe I'm even in it 'cause I sure saw those camera guys all over the place, and I was within a half hour of the Japanese rider on Remington steele, I heard.  Wait till Grandpa see's this video. Poor guy.  We could add old western Lone Ranger soundtracks and the family would love it !
     I think they guys arguing about the fish is precious.  Think of it this way guys, now that the human and fish species have evolved so much, and we have artificial insemination available..we could say that all the fish may need is better riding boots, or new batteries.  At least your fish.  I actually like my guy, he's swell. I don't know about you two.  Whew!   Beth