SCID Breeding more..

I personally not being enough educated for SCIDs am leary of remotely
breeding with that negative in mind. Now perhaps if I was more and more and
more educated I would maybe perhaps consider it. I just know that there is
more bang..(no pun intended) for my (horses) buck than breeding with a
positive SCID stallion. I have recieved more emails about what SCID is so If
anyone wants to jump in here and give good LAYMANS terms details I am sure
it would be welcomed.
Haley has old Crabbet and Egyptian lines. from the second string of bedouins
I have been told. If anyone would like to research her I would gladdly give
her numbers to someone for kicks.
Until I learn more this year about all the fun stuff of breeding we AINT
going nowheres!!!
I am doing my research but having to go on tons of hypothesis!!
Carla (lets see X2+Cx4+Q=Y mmm the answer is X)
Ansata (mmm nope nope you for got to add the A squared into the string)
Haley (all else fails X equals three!)
Rob (huh?)