Re: RC: RE: Ariant boot quality

Hell Bob, I ride in wolverine work boots now, after getting rid of those
Ariant's. Can't get much more basic than that.  But send me info about Otto
White's boots (privately ) and I'll check into them them. But since I tend to
feel my allegiance to the US Air Farce, er..... that would be the US Air Force,
........ rather than the Corps I'll have to make my own decision - but it sure
won't be Ariant's.

Truman