Ortho-flex Dressage saddle?

Hey, can someone help me, privately if necessary, about a good price for
these saddles?  There's an ortho-flex advertised in our local paper.  I
called about it and the lady has used it lightly for 3-4 years -- inside only
-- and wants $800 for it.  It's the right size seat for me and several people
recommended this style of saddle when I was asking about a good saddle for my
high-withered, big barreled mare.  Is that a good price?  Worth a 50 -70
minute drive to go and see it?

Rhonda