Convention"back to the future"

      Come by and visit my booth  #130  for the new generation  HRMs and
nat. halters
 for those of you need HRM testing  you can drop them off since i just came
out of Arm surgery and wont be able to test and repair like past
conventions. but we could work something out.  lots of new  horse
management systems on display. Were  busy currently expanding, So if you
want to man the booth for a while  I could go shopping  which i miss since
this business started booming.  Lots of neat  goodies to see with the other
vendors as well, its a unique specialized industry.  Steve Elliott pres.EPP